* finally got all my #machines (3) & disks & time machines upgraded/happy/working
* got our esm.sh self-hosted wrangled / under control (yes, it still answers bad replies sometimes, but able to workaround 😉)
* lol down to 5 chunky branches in p***, with only one with my neck stuck out (but one a class 6 #barfight)
* 3 side #passion projects collapsed down to 2
so finally feeling like i'm coming back up from a #chaos swirlpool... 😛
Remember, there is NO algorithm on Mastodon.
You are in total control of the type of content in your feed.
Follow people that interest you.
Like (⭐️) their posts if you do, it doesn’t share the post with your followers (see no algorithm) and it sends positive encouragement to the author.
Reblogging posts (🔁) shares it with your followers, so consider doing that when you think the post might be of interest to a wider audience.
just replaced ~6TB of Time Machine & misc storage with 20TB from @internetarchive 🏛️
(5x 4TB disks)
thanks to the amazing ops crew that keeps our in-house storage and "cloud" going and improving! 😻
At #aaronswartzday -- an Open pioneer -- ~9 years after Aaron Swartz was harassed to death.
I'll be speaking in about an hour:
live streaming on YT
Founding Coder http://archive.org
· technophile · optimist · cyclist · archivist · design · video · tv · nomad · docker ·
A Mastodon Server for Internet Archive employees and Role Accounts (Announcements)